Graduate Jobs with Hyundai
There are a range of Hyundai Graduate Jobs available at the brand’s Head Office in High Wycombe. These are available across several business functions, all of which support the success of the brand in the UK.
Hyundai’s import centre at Tilbury in Essex has processed over 500,000 vehicles since it opened in 1999. The import centre receives inspects and processes all Hyundai cars that come into the UK from factories across the world.
Hyundai UK also operates two training academies, one in High Wycombe and one in Nottingham. These offer integrated training programmes which cover a variety of modules in sales, service, warranty and parts operations. The training academies support people from the Hyundai retailer network, as well as the head office teams.
Although it has only been manufacturing cars since 1967, Hyundai is now the world’s fifth-largest car manufacturer. The company is on track to achieve sales of over 100,000 cars in the UK by 2020.
Hyundai was also the first car manufacturer to offer a single model with 3 different powertrains: the Ioniq, with a choice of Hybrid, Plug-In Hybrid or All-Electric powertrains.
The company was also one of the first to introduce online sales, with deliveries direct to consumers at home without the need to visit a traditional car dealership.
In addition to the Hyundai Graduate Jobs summarised here, the company also offers a range of Apprenticeships throughout the Hyundai Dealership network:
Roles Available with Hyundai
There are a range of Hyundai Graduate Jobs in various departments in the brand’s UK head office in High Wycombe. These include:
- Marketing: Customer research, Marketing analysis, New product launches, Advertising, Events support, and Digital campaigns.
- Sales: Producing reports for everyone from board directors to dealers around the country, providing support to the sales operation to ensure targets are met.
- Aftersales: Implementing marketing initiatives, contacting and managing dealers, fleet and retail customers. You will also assess the customer journey to improve logistics processes.
- Product: Looking for new ways to develop the product range to stay ahead of the market and the competition.
- Fleet Sales: Working closely with the fleet field team, you’ll deal with customers, dealers, suppliers and contractors.
- Training Academy: As a member of the Academy team, you’ll support the planning, reporting and delivery of a wide range of training. You’ll also work with industry experts, trainers, film crews, events agencies and learning specialists.
- Finance: If you’re studying for a finance-related degree, this is a great chance for you to bring your ideas and inventive thinking to add value to Hyundai’s £1 billion business.
Education Requirements for Hyundai
Please refer to the Hyundai website for specific requirements for individual Hyundai Graduate Jobs.
When can I apply for a Graduate Job at Hyundai
The application date for Hyundai Graduate Jobs depends on the needs of the department in which you will work. Typically, successful candidates start on the Hyundai Graduate Jobs Programme in June or July, upon satisfactory completion of University studies and graduation.